LET'S GET MOVING
We've put together a number of safety measurements to help keep our staff and members safe.
1. Social distancing markers throughout the studio
2. Touchless forehead thermometer check upon entry
3.Additional Sanitizing and Cleaning after each class
4.Multiple cleaning and sanitizing stations throughout the studio.
5. Updated COVID-19 waivers
6. Commercial Cleaning company several times per month.
7. Reduce capacity to ensure 6ft of distance between you and your neighbor
8. All class participants and staff members are required to wear a face mask while in studio the studio to keep one another safe while training.
9. Members are required to book their class time 24hrs prior to ensure we keep classes at a 10-12 person capacity
E.A. FIT CLUB
"STOP PLAYING AND START TRAINING"
CHOOSE YOUR WORKOUT
E.A. Fit Club is a small group boot camp based training focused on strength and conditioning. Workouts vary daily to continually target all areas of the body and boost your overall fitness levels.
The workouts are challenging but you'll never get bored and your results will never stop
Committed to the promotion of health and fitness, Eric started E.A. Fit Club 5 years ago but has been a National Strength Professional Association (NSPA) Certified Personal Trainer for almost 10 years. Eric is a true fitness professional, holding certifications in Tabata Bootcamp and Spartan SGX Coach. Most recently, Eric has also achieved several of his own personal goals by completing a marathon, a triathlon and even earning a double Trifecta Medal in the Spartan Race Series. Through E.A. Fit Club Bootcamp Training, Eric trains clients of all fitness levels and will customize each workouts to meet every individual's specific needs even in a small group environment.
"E.A. Fit Club helped me lose roughly 80 pounds"
"I was obese, inactive and unhealthy - now I run marathons and compete in triathlons"
"I became stronger and leaner in just 3 months"